Conover Track-Arm Leather Recliner
35" w x 40" d x 39" h
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154): smooth pigmented two-tone leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
We started with a club chair, then made it even cozier. With a transitional track-arm profile, comfy semi-attached seat cushions, and your choice of hand-tailored leather, our Conover track-arm leather recliner is the ultimate upgrade for any living room corner or media room seating arrangement.
- A track-arm leather recliner chair with semi-attached cushions and a bustle back
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Place 2" from the wall; opens to 67 1/4"
- Recliner shown with manual mechanism. Power and remote mechanisms available in Design Centers.
- Additional options like contrast welting, plus dozens of additional leathers, are available in Design Centers.
- Also available in fabric or with a scoop or roll arm. Incliner sofa also available.
- Customizable in any of the leathers you see here. For even more leathers and options, visit a Design Center.
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 22"d
- Seat Back: 19"
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion crown): 20"h
- Arm Height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 148 lbs.
- Product weight: 138 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.