33" w x 41" d x 41" h
Spencer Mineral (13280), woven flax plaid
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Hollis Gray (19055), chunky bouclé
Brax Ivory (23632), textured woven solid
Brax Oatmeal (23633), textured woven solid
Brax Gray (23655), textured woven solid
Brax Charcoal (23654), textured woven solid
Starlight Vapor (81621), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Pearl (81638), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Dove (81655), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Sand (81670), high sheen woven solid
Chance Seaglass (F3821), textured woven solid
Chance White (F3830, textured woven solid
Chance Natural (F3831), textured woven solid
Chance Zinc (F3852), textured woven solid
Chance Gray (F3855), textured woven solid
Hayes Seaglass (26921), chunky herringbone
Hayes Ivory (26932), chunky herringbone
Hayes Oatmeal (26933), chunky herringbone
Hayes Wheat (26941), chunky herringbone
Hayes Gray (26955), chunky herringbone
Gia Champagne (25632), distressed woven damask
Gia Gray (25655), distressed woven damaskk
Gia Spice (25666), distressed woven damask
Mina Stone (27354), woven ikat
Mina Spice (27366), woven ikat
Spencer Black (13256), woven flax plaid
Spencer Mineral (13280), woven flax plaid
Spencer Navy (13288), woven flax plaid
Faye Seaglass (27221), cotton blend paisley
Marcus Seaglass (20221), textured woven check
Marcus Charcoal (20254), textured woven check
Marcus Gray (20255), textured woven check
Marcus Grain (20273), textured woven check
Marcus Navy (20288), textured woven check
Turner Vapor (F1009), high performance herringbone
Turner Oatmeal (F1033), high performance herringbone
Turner Gray (F1050), high performance herringbone
Turner Charcoal (F1052), high performance herringbone
Turner Flint (F1056), high performance herringbone
Turner Mocha (F1073), high performance herringbone
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The classic roll-arm, Colburn is designed to make home entertainment more comfortable. A high back and ample cushioning provides superior head and lumbar support while a state-of-the-art power reclining system offers smooth, effortless lounging.
- The Colburn recliner features a classic roll-arm, attached welted high back and loose seat cushion, perfecting for relaxing at home
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in a stain-resistant fabric for added protection against spills
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish; optional nail head trim in brass or nickel finish, and with a manual mechanism
- Place 25" from wall; opens to 70"
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 20" w x 23" d
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 154 lbs.
- Product weight: 139 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.