31" w x 38" d x 43" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Aiden's English-arm style is updated to offer a luxurious home entertainment seating experience. A high back and ample cushioning provide superior head and lumbar support while a state-of-the-art power reclining system offer smooth, effortless lounging. Choose from an impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- English-arm style, high back, and loose-welted seat cushion for a luxurious seating experience
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Place 25" from the wall; opens to 68"
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Recliner shown with manual mechanism
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to see more options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 21" w x 22" d
- Seat Back: 23" high
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 20" h
- Arm Height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 162 lbs.
- Product weight: 147 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises; made from heavy-gauge steel
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.