Parker Leather Ottoman
28" w x 22" d x 18" h
Parker Leather OttomanWEB AR LINK
28" w x 22" d x 18" h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
Odessa Ivory (L5032)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Omni Camel (L7871)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Maxwell Dark Chocolate (L2679)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The Parker ottoman is well-proportioned, simple, and comfortable. Smart as a footrest, extra seat or as an impromptu table. Customize it from our impressively large array of fabrics and leathers. (Nailhead trim optional.) A perfect complement to our Parker chair.
- With its semi-attached welted seat cushion, the Parker ottoman is the perfect companion to the Parker chair
- Durable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939) water-based finish with optional choice of nail head trim in brass or nickel finish
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Packaged weight: 55 lbs.
- Product weight: 45 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions. Flexible polyurethane foams are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program. Our fiber wrap is made of 80% recycled materials
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.