Callum Media Center
113" w x 18" d x 80.25" h
Porcini, Oak (343): Medium-gray brown stain with light gray glaze, low sheen. Minimal distressing
Porcini, Oak (343)
Portobello, Oak (345)
Smoky Taupe, Oak (466)
Hudson, Oak (665)
Oak Cirrus White (721)
- Door Style
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 16-18 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Inspired by British campaign style, our Callum media center is so gorgeous you may end up turning off your shows and tuning in to its stunning good looks. Featuring a mix of glass- and wood-door cabinetry for storing electronics and more, plus an expansive media base with two roomy storage drawers.
- Medium media center with glass-door upper cabinets; inspired by British campaign style. Part of our Callum modular home theatre collection.
- Crafted from oak solids and veneers* with brass-plated campaign-style hardware
- 71" media cabinet: 2 glass-door cabinets with single adjustable shelf plus two roomy storage drawers
- TV/soundbar maximum size: 72"
- 21" base cabinets: top storage drawer plus door with mitered edge molding. Choose wood or tempered glass door inserts. Adjustable interior shelf.
- 21" open upper shelves: fixed center shelf; adjustable upper and lower shelves. Back panel cutout for ventilation and cord management.
- Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries. Please use the tip-restraint kit included with this item.
- Crafted in North America by Ethan Allen Artisans
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Comprised of the following pieces:
- 71" media cabinet: 359416 (Packaged Weight: 175 lbs)
- 21" base cabinets: 359300LDG/RDG for glass doors; 359300LDW/RDW for wood (Packaged Weights: 80 lbs)
- 21" open upper shelves: 359302 (Packaged Weights: 90 lbs)
- Product Weight: 480 lbs
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t put your finger on the right finish?
Order up to 10 samples for free!
START CHOOSING >
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.