Cromwell Leather Recliner, Omni/Tobacco
39"w x 42"h x 40"d
Item 837949 L7876
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Tend toward traditional style? You'll like the classic details of our Cromwell recliner, hand-tailored in our North American workshops in a tobacco brown top-grain leather and brass nailhead trim. But if you want furniture you can live in, you'll really love Cromwell's smooth moves - from upright, to TV mode, to fully (blissfully) reclined.
- This traditional recliner features a tufted back, rolled arms, and a loose welted seat cushion
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Shown in: Omni/Tobacco (L7876) top grain leather, Sienna Select (953) finish on legs, brass-finished nail head trim
- 17" from wall placement; 65" fully opened
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 22"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- Cushion: -6 Comfort Soft
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 122 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.