Conor Leather Recliner, Omni/Brown
41"w x 38"h x 39"d
Item 837975 L7877
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Classic, inviting, and versatile, our Quick Ship Conor recliner offers a relaxed traditional look with rolled panel arms and spool feet finished in a rich chocolate brown. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops in a deep brown top-grain leather with brass nailhead trim, Conor delivers timeless style and comfort that lasts.
- With its rolled arms and semi-attached cushions, this recliner offers classic design with comfort
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Shown in Quick Ship options: Omni/Brown (L7877) top grain leather, Sienna Select finish (953) on spool feet, brass-finished nail head trim
- Should be placed 2" from wall; 62" fully opened
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Cushion: -6 Everyday Comfort
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 160 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.