Braemore Rectangular Plinth-Base Coffee Table
60" w x 30" d x 15" h
Item 368200 483
Gray Flannel (483): Light gray stain, wire-brushed to bring out the wood grain
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Neoclassical meets minimalist in our Braemore plinth coffee table. Its plinth base is crafted from nickel, with a wood top that's wire-brushed by hand, bringing out the wood grain to mesmerizing effect. If you're looking for a wonderfully understated rectangular coffee table for a glam living room, Braemore's architectural look is the epitome of simple sophistication. The transitional look also complements many other designs; it will be a conversation piece no matter how you style it.
- Braemore is a minimalist, sculptural plinth-base coffee table; its transitional look centers any décor
- The plinth base is banded in steel, which is finished in a warm satin nickel for subtle yet distinctive luster
- Multilayered finish is wire-brushed by hand to bring out the wood grain
- Available in multiple finishes: Coffee tables with the unique Alabaster (733) finish are crafted from olive ash burl, with olive ash burl veneers* arranged in an elegant parquet pattern
- Coffee tables with the more casual Gray Flannel (483) or Mink (487) finishes are crafted from quarter-sawn oak,* with hand-applied oak veneers for a consistent and visible surface grain
- For a unified style statement, pair this rectangular coffee table with the Braemore console table and our Braemore end tables; for a similar style sensibility in smaller spaces, see our Braemore round coffee table
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item weight: 127 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 148 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.