Parker Leather Chair
32" w x 37" d x 41" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
Odessa Ivory (L5032)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Omni Camel (L7871)
Omni Brown (L7877)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
An evocative seat suited to both sexes. Ours is a traditional wing chair updated with clean, crisp lines and tapered legs. The Parker has deeper seating, too - a feature that makes it oh-so-comfortable. Your choice of cushion fill and leg finish. For the ultimate in relaxation, pair it with our Parker ottoman.
- This modern take on a classic wing chair features a tight back and loose welted seat cushion
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Legs shown in Raisin (939) water-based finish with optional choice of nail head trim in brass or nickel finish
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Matching ottoman available
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 22"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 91 lbs.
- Product weight: 76 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.