Anderson Leather Chair
39" w x 37" d x 31" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Odessa Teal (L5029)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Odessa Indigo (L5088)
Omni Charcoal (L7854)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Lazaro Pewter (L6152)
Lazaro Charcoal (L6154)
Lazaro Sable (L6178)
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 8 to 10 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
We wanted to design a chair with some Hollywood Regency inspiration, so we stuck with sleek, sophisticated proportions inspired by the classic tuxedo sofa. Old Hollywood not your thing? It's your show, and you can do as you please. Customize your chair with a smooth back and arms—which would look amazing in leather, by the way—or add a new finish or trim. Our craftspersons are standing by to tailor it just the way you want it.
- With it's shelter-arms and loose welted seat cushions with welted tight back, Anderson is perfect for lounging and relaxing
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Solid wood base shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish with optional nickel or brass nail-head trim
- Your choice of a diamond tufted back and arm interiors or smooth
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 26"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 30"
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushion: Features a flexible polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.