Villa Triple File Bookcase
109.25"w x 17"d x 86.5"h
Stone Street (369): Semi-opaque medium gray stain with charcoal gray glaze, moderately distressed.
- Accent Finish:
Cirrus White (750)
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 10-12 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The Villa Home Office series includes all of the original design elements of the Villa Wall series, including full crown molding and low-waist profiles that maximize display and storage space. These modular units offer dozens of possible configurations. Each piece mixes classic styling with functionality and versatility. The Open Bookcase Upper is available in an array of beautiful finishes, including select two-tone combinations, that are hand-applied and then hand-rubbed to create a vintage feel.
- Handcrafted triple file bookcase with the classic look of a vintage-style find; part of our Villa home office and media collection
- Crafted from maple or birch* with a tight, uniform grain
- Adjustable upper shelves; full crown molding
- One drawer for office storage and one drawer for file storage; holds legal and/or letter-size files
- Drawers with dovetail construction for long-lasting quality
- Ring-pull hardware in oil-ribbed bronze
- Additional finishes are available for order in Design Centers
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
The Villa triple file bookcase is comprised of the following pieces:
- Center Upper Bookcase: 139240
- Left Upper Bookcase: 139241
- Right Upper Bookcase: 139242
- Center File Cabinet Base: 139250
- Left File Cabinet Base: 139251
- Right File Cabinet Base: 139252
- Product weight: 476 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accent Finish:
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.