Continental Grand Office Island, Glass Doors
144" l x 76" d x 79.75" h
Pumice (363): Light gray stain with dark glaze, satin sheen.
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 12-14 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Quadruple cabinets with a mix of file storage, open shelving, and eye-catching glass-door display space create a bold focal point for any home office hub. A single spacious peninsula desk completes this grand home office solution, which is customizable with your choice of wood and hardware finishes.
- Gustavian-influenced home office island with quadruple display cases; upper glass doors, upper open shelving, base file cabinets. One peninsula desk. Crafted from maple or birch.
- Peninsula desk: 36" with single drawer. Self-closing slides, dropdown drawer front, and openings for wire management.
- Peninsula desk support base: open shelving for additional storage plus openings for wire access
- 36" file base cabinets: three drawers with self-closing slides; depth can accommodate both letter- and legal-sized folders
- 36" open upper shelves: two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf plus openings for wire access. Full crown molding.
- 36" glass-door upper cabinets: two mullioned tempered glass doors. Interior features a single adjustable shelf plus openings for wire access. Full crown molding.
- Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries. Please use the tip-restraint kit included with this item. Click here for installation instructions.
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
The Continental Grand Office Island, Glass Doors is comprised of the following pieces:
- Continental Peninsula Desk (159030)
- 2 Continental Large Upper Cabinets: Open Shelves (159011)
- 3 Continental Large Base File Cabinets (159010)
- 2 Continental Large Upper Cabinets: Glass Doors (159013)
- Continental Crown Molding (159005)
- Made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product Weight: 1,190 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.