Jett Leather Desk Chair
20" w x 27" d x 37" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
They say that in order to do good work you have to be flexible; that’s certainly true of Jett, a transitional, pattern-tufted leather desk chair, with a tight back that easily adapts to any work style, with an adjustable base that allows you to sit high or low—and move around all you like. Beyond functional, this armless leather desk chair gets its classic simplicity and no-nonsense good looks from its Parsons roots. Choose your details, too: Add optional nailhead trim, or choose from multiple leather options. Also available in fabric.
- A transitional, rolling armless desk chair with tight back and seat and adjustable height
- Foam and fiber cushion provides a structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Optional black standard base with black casters or our traditional base available in several water-based finishes with nickel or brass casters
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
- Interior seating area: 18"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 18"
- Lowest seat height: 18"
- Highest seat height: 21"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Packaged weight: 66 lbs.
- Product weight: 46 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.