Astor Emerald Swatch
Astor Emerald (L9025), high sheen aniline pull-up leather
Limit 10 swatches and 10 finish samples per order.
- 100% Full Grain
- Rated for heavy use
- Grade: 7
- Prominent color variation
- Prominent natural markings
- Vibrant pull-up effect
- Wax finish to enhance natural beauty
- Natural and varying grain
- Intended to show scratches, absorb oils, and reveal daily use
- Unprotected leather: This leather can absorb spills and stains and may be more suitable for light-use areas. Please refer to our Use & Care Brochure for tips on cleaning and caring for your leather furniture.
- Not available by the yard.
Swatch and Leather Details
Colors may look different in person than they do online. We recommend ordering a swatch to ensure the color is what you hoped it would be. Color may vary due to dye lot.
- Each swatch is 3.5” x 4.5”, with specifications listed on the back.
- Swatches ship via Postal Service independent of other online orders.
- Swatches are not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
- Limit of 10 swatches per order.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Do not use wet wipes, household cleaners, or other unapproved substances.
- Blot spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth to prevent stains.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and vacuum periodically using a soft brush attachment.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat/air conditioning vents.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.