Ming Tall Display Cabinet
39.75" w x 18" d x 81.5" h
Item 129118 375
Coffee Bean (375): Cool dark brown stain, high sheen.
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Store precious treasures, books, glassware, and more in our stunning updated take on Ming Dynasty cabinetry. Inspired by furniture used to store collectables and apothecary items, our Ming tall display cabinet is crafted with a time-honored angular profile and wide feet. Our take on this style is updated with modern glass doors through which its contents can be admired.
- East Asian-inspired tall display cabinet designed in the style of Chinese Ming Dynasty furniture
- Crafted from poplar wood solids and hand-planed maple veneer for Aged Teal (304), Aged Ember (305), and Marble Gray (377) finishes or from elm and hand-planed elm veneer for Savanna (373) and Coffee Bean (375) finishes
- Aged Teal (304), Aged Ember (305), and Marble Gray (377)—have significant distressing and wear-through. They also have a brown back panel. For Savanna (373) and Coffee Bean (375) the back panel coordinates with the exterior finish.
- Four wood-framed glass doors with magnetic door catches
- Two adjustable shelves behind each pair of doors
- Also available: Ming 40", 67", 77", and 80" media cabinets, Ming Hall Chest, and Ming File Cabinet
- Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Vietnam to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 153 lbs.
- Product weight: 135 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.