Dorset Display Cabinet
46" w x 18" d x 86.25" h
Item 279001 33W
Modern Walnut with Ascot and Satin Gold
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Your collections are incredible, and they deserve to be displayed! Enter Dorset: our exquisite display cabinet with glass doors and bold laser-cut metal interlocking oval motifs. Adjustable shelves make room for all, while built-in lighting highlights the items inside. Dorset is equally gorgeous solo or in pairs—so you can have space for treasures yet to be found.
- An exquisite display cabinet revives the best qualities of neoclassical design
- Crafted from Indonesian mahogany with cathedral walnut random-reverse veneers*
- Interior LED lights activated by rheostat dimmer; plate grooves on each shelf ensure stable item display
- Dual-function backpanel suitable for wire management or display purposes
- Steel base and laser-cut metal interlocking circle motif finished in Satin Gold (10G). Tempered glass cabinet door panels.
- Available in Modern Walnut /Ascot with Satin Gold (33W) and Shale/Ascot with Satin Gold (38W); interior and shelves finished in Ascot (793)
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries. Please use the tip-restraint kit included with this item. Click here for installation instructions.
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 359 lbs.
- Product weight: 320 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.