Lindsay Leather Side Chair
21" w x 26" d x 40" h
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 17 to 19 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Thanks to a backlash against the excesses of Rococo style, furniture from the period of Louis XVI is all about handsome, clean lines like the ones in our Lindsay dining chairs. Like other pieces that owe a design debt to this era, Lindsay's pared-down elegance suggests upscale simplicity. Lindsay's seats are meticulously tailored by hand in our North American workshops, and its timeless refinement goes well with a variety of table styles.
- The Lindsay dining chairs feature a tight welted back and seat cushion that adds that touch of elegance in every dining room
- Durable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood; available in several water-based finishes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 21"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 16 lbs.
- Product weight: 22 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions. ,en-CA:,en-US:,fr-CA:
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.