Ellen Leather Side Chair
25" w x 26" d x 36" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 8 to 10 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
We always love to explore old furniture forms in new ways. When we made our Ellen chair, we created a sleek update of the classic Y-back chair frame: We gave it a slimmer, more tapered waist, and then we upholstered it for maximum glamour. Ellen looks amazing at your dining table, but she's versatile enough to look fantastic in your home office, too. Upholster this beauty in fabric or leather and add an option like embroidery or a ring pull. Then, sit back and look stylish.
- This Y-back upholstered dining chair features a welted tight seat and back that is versatile and glamourous
- Durable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the leather of your choice for long-lasting quality and exceptional comfort
- Optional choice of nail head trim in brass or nickel finishes
- Constructed from kiln-dried solid hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in several water-based finishes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Packaged weight: 32 lbs.
- Product weight: 22 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas
- Seat Foundation: Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.