Claudia Dining Chair
24" w x 28" d x 39" h
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Claudia's T-shape wingback brings contemporary flavor to the dining room. We've added traditional diamond tufting to this chic, modern shape for a style with versatile, category-busting allure. Claudia's appeal is more than just its looks—a wide, curved back is wonderfully comfortable, an invitation to linger long after dinner.
- This T-shaped dining chair features a diamond-tufted back and tight seat
- Durable, comfortable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice, which helps to prevent damage from spills
- Constructed of kiln dried solid hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in a range of water-based finishes
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 20"h
- Arm height: 21"h
- Packaged weight: 38 lbs.
- Product weight: 23 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas
- Foundation: Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.