Thomas Slipcovered Armchair
25" w x 24" d x 40" h
Thomas Slipcovered ArmchairWEB AR LINK
25" w x 24" d x 40" h
Ticking Denim (21785), cotton ticking
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Form marries function in the Thomas armchair. Unpretentious, with clean modern lines that extend down to its long, tapered legs. A slipcover will be custom-made for you in one of 17 fabrics. Come in to a Design Center to see all the pattern and color options, including solids and ticking stripes.
- This classic upholstered dining chair features a welted double needle slipcover over a muslin frame
- Durable, comfortable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in the stain-protected slipcover of your choice. They are double-stitched for added strength
- Constructed from kiln-dried solid hardwood for long-lasting quality; shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- The slipcover fabrics shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25 "
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 26 lbs.
- Product weight: 16 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Stain-protected slipcovers are double-stitched for added strength; dry-clean only.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.