Grayson Dining Armchair
21" w x 24" d x 38" h
Borini Gray (H1355), high performance texture
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 17 to 19 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
With Chippendale style influences and exposed wooden fretwork on their backs, our Grayson dining armchairs make an eye-catching statement. Each dining chair’s angled arms pick up its geometric back design without repeating it, giving Grayson a less rococo, more modern flavor. The tight back and seat are customizable in a range of gorgeous performance fabrics designed to resist the occasional drop or spill; you can even customize it with dual fabric combinations.
- A designer favorite, with a tight back and seat and dramatic exposed fretwork
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- Frame constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in several water-based finishes
- Foam and fiber cushions provides a structured seat
- Also available in leather
- Pair with our Grayson dining side chairs for a unified style statement
- Additional fabrics and finishes will be coming soon! Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 18"sq.
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Packaged weight: 35 lbs.
- Product weight: 22 lbs.
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas as well as multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Seat Foundation: Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.