Dayton Slipcovered Chair
26" w x 29" d x 40" h
Bronco White (43730), cotton denim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 15 to 17 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Delicate, sleek, and divine. Tailored by hand in our North American workshops, our slipcovered Dayton chair has a modern English Regency vibe with flared armrests and slim saber legs covered with a box pleat skirt. Custom slipcovers available for a more casual look.
- This sleek dining chair features a welted slipcover over a muslin frame
- Durable, comfortable foam and fiber cushions can be upholstered in stain-protected slipcovers that are double-stitched for added strength.
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and durability
- The slipcover fabrics shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Interior seating area: 19" w x 18" d
- Seat back: 20" h
- Seat cushion (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 35 lbs.
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Non-removable legs
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.