Clinton Slipcovered Armchair
23" w x 27" d x 36" h
Hailey Ivory (46332): casual woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
For cozy beach cottages, modern farmhouses, and softer moments in classic spaces. Place these slipcovered dining armchairs at the head of the table, surrounded by wood-back seats for contrast, or use with our Clinton slipcovered dining side chairs in coordinating fabrics.
- Classic slipcovered dining armchair with slim tapered legs
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame. Cushions upholstered in muslin; slipcover is welted.
- Choose a fabric or finish shown here, or shop dozens of additional options in Design Centers.
- Also available with a tight upholstered back and seat in your favorite fabric or leather.
- Group with our Clinton slipcovered dining bench and side chairs
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 17" w x 18" d
- Seat back: 16" h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- Packaged weight: 31 lbs.
- Product weight: 16 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 240 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.