Clinton Slipcovered Dining Bench
64" w x 26" d x 36" h
Hailey Ivory (46332): casual woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Dinner party or cozy night in—however it’s used, the Clinton slipcovered dining bench is bound to become a favorite seat at the table. Its simple, clean lines create an inviting canvas for relaxed styling: Visit a Design Center to see all pattern and color options.
- Classic slipcovered dining bench with a high back and slim tapered legs
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame. Cushions upholstered in muslin; slipcover is welted.
- Choose a fabric or finish shown here, or shop dozens of additional options in Design Centers.
- Also available with a tight upholstered back and seat in your favorite fabric or leather.
- Group with our Clinton slipcovered dining side chairs and armchairs
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 64"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Packaged weight: 62 lbs.
- Product weight: 52 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.