79" l x 59.5" w x 9" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Designed to complement our Contempo mattresses, our Contempo foundation is constructed from a combination of wood and sturdy steel supports.
- Designed and engineered to support our Contempo mattress. Made in the U.S.; mattress sold separately
- Semi-flex Canadian SPF wood frame and steel support system. Ivory chevron-quilted fabric cover affixed.
- Ethan Allen mattresses and foundations are exclusively designed and engineered to the scale of Ethan Allen beds. Always review bed dimensions, for your bed or any Ethan Allen bed you may purchase, to ensure that your foundation, when combined with your mattress and your bed frame, meets safety requirements and positions your sleep surface at your preferred height. Most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor.
- For delivery purposes, all king and California king beds use two side-by-side foundations. Queen split is also an option for queen beds. These sizes are sold online as pairs.
- Made in the U.S. and delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery. When combined with our Contempo mattress, it's backed by a ten-year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Mattress and foundation orders that have entered the shipping process cannot be canceled, returned, exchanged, or refunded.
- Our Luna Gel foundation does not contain any fire-retardant chemicals. This product has been tested and meet industry requirement 16 CFR 1633.
- Ethan Allen mattresses and foundations are held to rigorous quality specifications. Our products are designed to offer you the comfort and support you need for quality, restorative sleep.
- Made in the U.S.
- We neither warranty nor recommend mixing and matching mattress sets; pairing a foundation with a mattress for which it's not suited can damage the inner construction of both products.
- Local recycling fees may apply
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.