Alpaca Basketweave Throw
50" l x 70" w
Item 031673 APR
In stock, ships UPS.Additional Information
Nothing says comfort like a basketweave knit, especially when it's crafted from alpaca fibers. Our Alpaca Basketweave Throw, woven from responsibly harvested alpaca yarns by artisans in Peru, offers lightweight yet luxurious warmth and blooms of soft color all year round.
- Simple, lightweight basketweave throw offering luxurious warmth in an array of soft colors
- 75% baby alpaca fibers, 20% nylon, 5% wool
- Finished with a stitched border and 1" fringe on both ends
- Baby alpaca fibers come from the backs of adult animals and are the highest-quality fibers available. Our artisans use only responsible harvesting techniques to ensure each animal's welfare.
- Dry clean only
- Available in several colors
- Made in Peru to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.