43" Sunburst Mirror
Ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 9 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
French King Louis XIV called himself the “Sun King”—giver of light around which courtly life revolved. He was a great (if not modest) patron of the arts as well as France’s longest ruling king, and over time, the sunburst become a symbol of his reign. This exquisite beveled mirror was made entirely in the U.S., cast from an authentic antique in a resin that captures every texture, swirl, crack, and line of the original. Even the hand-applied finish was created to be true to the time and bring every detail to life.
- 1.5” beveled mirror glass
- Composite frame and embellishments
- Curved radiating rays hand-finished in antique gold
- Burnished to a warm bronze and antiqued to accentuate surface details
- Influenced by the French High Classical period
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 29 lbs.
- Packaged: weight: 47 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >