Satin Dupioni Drapery Panel
Single Width Panel
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 8 weeks.
Dress your windows in luxurious satin that's as appropriate for dining room dinner parties as it is for living room lounging. Like any quality attire, our Satin Dupioni Drapery Panels are cut by hand and feature dress maker details like blind-stitched hems. They're the little black dress of draperies!
- Crafted from solid-colored satin dupioni for classic elegance
- Silk satin and silk Dupioni blend. Double lined for fullness, for maximum light, climate, and privacy control, and to prevent fading
- Outer lining panel: 100% cotton sateen. Flannel inner lining. Lining width matched to face fabric
- With rod-pocket header: Single width panel—approximately 50" finished width. 1-1/2 width— approximately 75" finished width. Double width—approximately 100" finished width
- With pinch-pleat header: Single width panel—approximately 24" finished width. 1-1/2 width—approximately 37" finished width. Double width—approximately 49" finished width. Drapery pins included for optional use with rings
- 1.5" side hems blind-stitched with color-matching thread; 4" double-turned bottom hem, with laminated corner weights for a relaxed drape
- Panels sold individually
- For more length, trim, header, and border options, or to design a completely custom window treatment, visit a Design Center
- Request a free fabric sample here
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.