Devika Ring on Stand
20" l x 4" w x 25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Each handcrafted Devika carved ring on a stand is sand-casted, an ancient art that allows for incredibly fine work. Artisans make two molds out of wet sand. They score in hundreds of little lines (and a few large ones) to give the finished piece an astonishing level of detail and texture. Once the mold is perfected, the pieces are pressed together and filled with molten aluminum. When the material cools, the artists take it out, clean it, polish its edges, finish it by hand, and mount the metal ring on a marble stand. Only a few workshops in India do this kind of work, and their standards are very high: Even the slightest flaw will send a ring back into the fire to be melted down and cast again. Choose from two available sizes, or purchase both to create an eye-catching, rustic ring-on-stand display.
- Made of aluminum and marble
- Antique gold finish
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: Large: 15.5 lb., Small: 11 lb.
- Package weight: Large: 17 lb., Small: 13 lb.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.