Zaria Large Reverse-Painted Blue Mirror Box
12" l x 9" w x 4" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
Using a technique that the Spanish brought to the New World in the sixteenth century, Peruvian artisans create our handmade Zaria decorative glass boxes. On one side of the glass, they paint a colorful pattern, turning the glass over before attaching it to each box's frame. Champagne-colored highlights beautifully complement the reverse-painted color.
- Made of mirror glass and wood
- Reverse-painted, speckled finish with champagne gold trim
- Black painted interior
- Also available: Zaria Mirrored Tray
- Made in Peru to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 4 lbs. (large), 2 lbs. (small)
- Package weight: 6.5 lbs. (large), 4.5 lbs. (small)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard, or Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.