Natural Glow I
24" w x 1.75" d x 24" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 5 weeks.
This evocative series of floral print wall art captures the countryside in diffused splendor. The artist portrays delicate flora in a muted wash of gossamer stalks, shoots, and buds – set against a backdrop of even softer light and foliage. A subtle contrast in composition evokes a dreamy, early-morning scene that is perfect for bedrooms, and for accentuating the warmth of classic home designs.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a brushed silver finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- A team of artisans and skilled craftspersons collaboratively create this work of art. Their collective talents and expertise in materials and mediums transform design concepts into the highest quality artwork.
- Made in the US by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 10 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.