18.5" w x 0.75" d x 18.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Artist Chariklia Zarris gets back to basics in this engaging photo of a vintage camera (one of many in her collection)—and her interpretation is charming. The giclée print on paper features clean lines and crisp, sweet simplicity—it's a perfect small-scale element for any wall.
- Giclée on paper with graphic, wide border
- Contemporary wood frame
- Satin black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- With an MA in Textile Design, Chariklia Zarris started her career working in embroidery and dyes. Now an artist at Old World Prints, a design and publishing company in Virginia, she finds joy in experimenting with combinations of various elements such as photography, painting, and illustration to create pieces that surpass traditional limitations of two-dimensional mediums.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.