32.25" w x 2" d x 42" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 7 weeks.
Saturated, warm, and drenched in summer sunlight, Water Tower by contemporary painter, Stefano Altamura is a modern yet nostalgic interpretation of the traditional rural American landscape. Inspired by the rolling golden prairies of Walla Walla and Whitman counties in the Columbia Basin of eastern Washington where the emerald trees of the Pacific Northwest give way to cascading open vistas of tall grass and wheat.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood frame in a satin black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- This artwork is protected with shatterproof Acrylite® acrylic
- Stefano Altamura was born in Napa Valley, California. At an early age, his father introduced him to renaissance paintings and sculptures. His affinity for classical work continued to grow and influence his drawings and paintings. Aside from three semesters of figure drawing classes, he is a completely self-taught artist. He has a strong sense of color and uses a wide range of mediums to make surrealist art that is vibrant and colorful.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 13 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 16 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com