River Home I
30" w x 2" d x 36.5" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
An artists painterly style brings a tranquil river landscape in the French countryside to life with each impressionistic brush stroke. River Home I & II are printed on textured fine art paper which articulates the natural fluid movements of the water and trees.
- Giclée on textured fine art paper
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a bronze finish
- A bronze beaded fillet and white linen wrapped liner sit within the frame
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Artist: Michael Phelano - Phelano paints in tradition of French impressionists of the early 1900’s; he has shaped his own distinctive approach to achieve the same timeless quality in his paintings. He is constantly striving to capture the “immediacy of place” and keep it at the center of his work. All essential elements seem to intermingle effortlessly to craft a composition of visual harmony, a unity rather than a mere array of single expressions. Light, color, form and texture are carefully joined to impart a sense of space and atmosphere. Phelano was exposed to a multiplicity of cultures and environments at an early age, resulting in his fascination with the beauty and variety in nature. Whether it be a rendering of a charming Tuscan landscape, an enchanting sunrise over Portofino, or a leisurely afternoon in the garden, Phelano’s interpretations evoke beauty in a way that touches something basic and elemental in our lives.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.