29.25"w x 34.25"h
These evocative, abstract nudes by artist April Lake are arresting in their simplicity. Display them where a dash of sophistication is desired; hang Yin I and Yin II together for added drama. The hand-embellished giclées on paper are mounted with 6-ply white mats in contemporary black lacquered frames with gold fillets.
- Hand-embellished giclée on paper
- Contemporary black lacquered frame with gold fillet
- 6-ply white mat
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
Growing up surrounded by farms, animals and the desert, April Lake formed a strong connection with nature and the cycle of life. She graduated cum laude with a BFA from Arizona State University in 2005. During her studies, she concentrated on painting and was deeply inspired by the works of Cézanne, Bacon, de Kooning, and Calder. Nowadays, she finds inspiration in gardening and her annual trips to the beaches of Mexico. She shares her home in Tempe, Arizona, with her husband, two dogs and two cats.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 19lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.