Navy and Linen Botanical I
13.75" w x 1.5" d x 16.75" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 10 weeks.
Navy linework against a natural linen background updates this series of antique engravings. Add texture to cottage and farmhouse décor, or soften a more formal space.
- Giclée on paper with a double matboard
- Set in a solid wood frame with a painted champagne finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Framed in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs.
- A team of artisans and skilled craftspeople collaboratively create this work of art. Their collective talents and expertise in materials and mediums transform design concepts into the highest quality artwork.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.