Gestural Bird Study I
17.25" w x 1.5" d x 23.25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Add a touch of graceful whimsy to your style with this series of bird prints in blue and silver. The artist captures a feeling of flight and animation in seemingly quick sketches. The work is printed on fine art paper with deckle edges, and then embellished with free-hand splatters of silver paint for a one-of-a-kind modern style. Set in a deep frame with a silver metallic leaf finish, these gorgeous pieces transcend traditional bird wall art to bring an easy elegance to casual and formal rooms.
- Midscale gestural bird prints, embellished with silver paint for a transitional touch; a series of two prints that can be displayed together
- Hand-embellished giclée on deckle-edge paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Solid wood frame with painted white outer edge and silver leaf face
- Hand-embellished techniques make each piece a unique work of art; slight variations to be expected
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 6 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 12 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.