Floral Study with Butterflies
41.75" w x 2.25" d x 41.75" h
Independent artist Dawn Wolfe mixed and mingled plants from all over the world in this collage of antique and vintage flower illustrations. With its botanical juxtapositions, her artful placement of fronds and blooms makes our Floral Study with Butterflies a uniquely beautiful work of art. The lively giclée printed on heavy archival paper takes on an ethereal quality with hand-cut paper butterflies that seem to flit and flutter on its surface.
- Giclée on archival paper
- Thirteen hand-cut floating paper butterflies applied by hand
- Contemporary wood frame with warm antique silver finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Item weight: 26 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 38 lbs.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.