The Streams Secrets I
20.75" w x 1.75" d x 28.75" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Bold, graphic, and layered with broad swaths of hand-applied gold leaf, The Stream’s Secrets I, II & III feature swirls of indigo brushstrokes reminiscent of Mediterranean water.
- Giclée on paper, embellished by hand with gold leaf accents and floated over a white matboard
- Set in a solid wood frame with a matte gold finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 10 lbs.
- Stefano Altamura was born in Napa Valley, California. At an early age, his father introduced him to renaissance paintings and sculptures. His affinity for classical work continued to grow and influence his drawings and paintings. Aside from three semesters of figure drawing classes, he is a completely self-taught artist. He has a strong sense of color and uses a wide range of mediums to make surrealist art that is vibrant and colorful.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org