Fragmented Emerald I
29.25" w x 1.75" d x 37.25" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Abstract golden outlines hint at leafy forms, which are further enhanced by the tranquil tones of their emerald green background. Part of a series of two.
- Giclée on paper with hand-applied gold leaf, floated over a white matboard
- Set in a solid wood frame in a gold finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 26 lbs.
- Heidi Carlsen-Rogers is an artist whose color & line-based work translates the way she observes harmony, complexity and wonder in the world around her. Heidi's work is rooted in the way she visually and emotionally connects with natural and social environments, places and objects. Merging visual impressions with concepts involving life cycles, connectedness & inclusiveness are current themes in her work.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com