48"w x 2.75"d x 59"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.
This subtle neutral abstract layers paint spatters against a blue-tinged background, using Pollack-like technique to deliver a Rothko-esque layering of flat shapes. Set in a sleek, modern wood frame that’s finished by hand in warm rubbed nickel.
- Giclée on canvas
- Image stretched and set in contemporary float style frame
- Brushed silver finish on outer edge
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Maeve Harris is a Seattle-based artist who started out in photography before she moved on to printmaking and painting. Influenced by natural and organic forms, she renders expressions of color and light and pulls images from her childhood passion for horses and the art of dressage. Maeve's paintings reveal a focus on the medium itself, and she is interested in the integration of traditional subject matter with contemporary styles and techniques.
- Product weight: 23 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 41 lbs.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.