Divina Cut Glass Hurricane
7.5" dia. x 7.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Handcrafted from mouth-blown recycled glass in a color we absolutely adore, Divina represents fragility and strength, the sharp and the delicate. The pattern that embraces each Divina glass hurricane vase is carved by hand, a guarantee that each one you order will be an original. Divina rests atop a sandstone base (a beautiful symmetry, as sandstone is a material commonly used in glass-making); it's safe for holding both water and candles. Display your Divina blown glass hurricanes solo or in groups of mixed size. They also look gorgeous alongside our Adara cut glass hurricanes.
- Made of recycled glass with sandstone base
- Turquoise finish with natural base
- Cut glass design
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: Large: 13.5 lbs., Medium: 7.75 lbs., Small: 7.75 lbs.
- Package weight: Large: 16 lbs., Medium: 9.5 lbs., Small: 10 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.