Hungarian Goose Down Pillow
20” x 30”
Ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 2 weeks.
Transform your sleeping hours into the finest part of your day with our premium Hungarian goose down pillow. With a sustainably made organic cotton-blend shell for exceptional softness and loft, and three firmness options for a healthy, made-for-you sleep experience.
- Luxurious Hungarian goose down pillow. The finest sleep experience we offer.
- Shell: 305 thread count blend of 50% pure organic cotton and 50% Tencel® lyocell. Crafted from plant fibers, lyocell improves moisture wicking and gives the fabric an incomparably soft feel.
- Fill: 100% Hungarian goose down (650FP RDS-certified) for exceptional loft and coziness
- To be RDS-certified, down must be collected in a way that safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks. Click here to learn more about RDS certification.
- Shell made of fabric certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which has been third-party lab tested and found to be safe from more than 300 harmful substances. To learn more about OEKO-TEX®, click here.
- Firmness recommendations: soft for stomach sleepers (cushions head and neck for optimum comfort), medium for back sleepers (positions head and neck in alignment with the spine), and firm for side sleepers (support that aligns head, neck, and shoulders)
- Sizes available: standard, queen, king, Euro. To see fill weight details for each pillow size, expand the Additional Details tab.
- Also available: Hungarian goose down comforter
- Made in the U.S. from imported materials. Product made to Ethan Allen standards and specifications.
- Soft fill weights: standard (14 oz.), queen (17 oz.), king (21 oz.)
- Medium fill weights: standard (17 oz.), queen (20 oz.), king (24 oz.)
- Firm fill weights: standard (21 oz.), queen (25 oz.), king (29 oz.)
- Euro available in one fill weight only.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Please follow the simple tips below for daily care and cleaning instructions:
- Daily Care: Fluff your down product daily to refresh the down filling.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash in a commercial size, front-loading washing machine (no agitator). Wash in cold water with a mild, low-sudsing soap, NO bleach. Dry on low heat, using tennis balls to dissipate clumps. Dry well, even after the outer fabric feels dry, to ensure that the down clusters are free from any moisture. If possible, allow the pillow to air dry for an additional 24 hours before placing inside the pillow case. Or, dry clean by professional only.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com