One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook collection is built to last and look great doing it. The garden bench has a slatted back, beautifully detailed carved arms, and turned legs.
- Made of teak (728)
- Kiln-dried, sustainable, plantation-grown teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery
- If left untreated, teak will develop a rich gray patina
- Fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- Also available with a seat cushion (407332)
- The Millbrook Collection's teak is in its natural state (unfinished/untreated)
- Untreated teak will develop a rich gray patina over time. This is a natural characteristic of teak, and will not affect its strength or resiliency.
- To maintain or restore the original reddish tonality of teak, apply teak cleaner and a water-based teak sealer (available at most hardware/home improvement stores)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY