One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook collection is built to last and look great doing it. The lounge chair has a slatted back, beautifully detailed carved arms, turned legs, and two welted box cushions to be dressed in your choice of dozens of stylish outdoor fabrics.
- In-Stock options shown: Hatcher/Oatmeal (P4233) fabric. Click here to order a fabric swatch
- Made of teak (728)
- Kiln-dried, sustainable, plantation-grown teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery
- If left untreated, teak will develop a rich gray patina
- Fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- Cushions are constructed of an antimicrobial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber and then encased in a water-resistant ticking
- Fabrics shown here are suitable for outdoor use; visit your local Design Center for additional fabrics suitable for indoor applications
- The Millbrook Collection's teak is in its natural state (unfinished/untreated)
- Untreated teak will develop a rich gray patina over time. This is a natural characteristic of teak, and will not affect its strength or resiliency.
- To maintain or restore the original reddish tonality of teak, apply teak cleaner and a water-based teak sealer (available at most hardware/home improvement stores)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY