It's easy to love the traditional Chadwick sofa in leather, thanks to its prominently rolled arms, distinctive high scalloped back, and deep diamond tufting. An unequivocal statement piece, it's also available in fabric and with or without nailhead trim.
Interior seating area:
- 727443 86" Sofa: 63”w × 20”d
- 727444 92" Sofa: 69”w × 20”d
- Seat back: 16”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support