Ming 67" Media Cabinet
67" w x 19" d x 22" h
Item 129119 305
Aged Ember (305): Black paint, highly worn edges show stained wood below, overall glazing, high sheen.
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
This is Ethan Allen's take on Ming Dynasty cabinetry profiles, which featured simple silhouettes with sleek angles and wide legs. By adding modern open shelves, glass doors, and cable management slots, we've given this media cabinet an updated antique feel. Choose your favorite from a range of finishes.
- 67" East Asian-inspired media cabinet designed in the style of Chinese Ming Dynasty furniture
- Crafted from poplar wood solids and hand-planed maple veneer for Aged Ember (305), and Marble Gray (377) finishes or from elm and hand-planed elm veneer for Savanna (373) and Coffee Bean (375) finishes
- Aged Ember (305), and Marble Gray (377)—have significant distressing and wear-through. They also have a brown back panel. For Savanna (373) and Coffee Bean (375) the back panel coordinates with the exterior finish.
- Two wood-framed glass doors with magnetic door catches
- One adjustable shelf behind each door
- Open center compartment with an adjustable shelf
- Rear wire access
- Also available: Ming 40", 77", and 80" media cabinets, Ming Hall Chest, Ming File Cabinet, and Ming Tall Display Cabinet
- Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Vietnam to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight:62 lbs.
- Product weight: 53 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.