Oslo Rug, Gold/Grey
6' x 9'
In stock, ships UPS.
Oslo pays homage to the well-loved heirloom; it’s an exquisite rug that brings a traveled perspective to our collection. Lovingly worked and washed by artisans in India, the zero-pile rug with fringe detail is knotted by hand of 100% overtwisted luster wool. It’s sheared in an uneven way to give it extra life. A double-luster wash brings out shades of gray, champagne, taupe, and sun-kissed gold. Oslo was designed for global appeal, but it can work in any warm, neutral setting.
- Hand-woven from 100% Afghani lustre wool
- Persian-style knot
- .0625" pile height
- Fringed edges
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 31 lbs., 8' x 10': 45 lbs., 9' x 12': 61 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time. If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.Professional rug cleaning is recommended. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.