Khotan Rug, Gray/Blue
In stock, ships UPS.
Khotan rugs are named for a city on the Silk Road that is now in northwestern China. They often blend traditional Chinese details with Persian or Turkish color schemes and constructions. Made of 100 percent Afghani lustre wool and hand-knotted in India, this rug's simple pattern, lower pile and antique wash give it a distinctly modern feel. In soothing shades of gray and blue, it's available in four sizes.
- Made of 100% Afghani lustre wool
- Persian-style knot
- Fringed edges
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 23 lbs., 8' x 10': 34 lbs., 11' x 14': 64 lbs., 12' x 16': 79 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.