Bellisa Wool Rug
9' x 12'
Item 041680R GBL
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
“Bravo!” and “Bellissimo!” spring to mind when we think of lovely Bellisa and its pattern that's not (ever) confined by conventional borders. Thanks to 100 expertly tied knots per square inch, its plush high-low pile adds a dimensional “carved” appearance that brings refined elegance wherever it lays.
- The borderless design of our Bellisa Rug brings a modern take to the traditionally inspired Kashan design
- Hand-knotted from 100% Afghan luster wool
- Expertly hand-knotted in a high low pile creating a dimensional pattern with a carved appearance
- Persian-style knot with fringed edges
- Due to its organic handwoven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9' 32 lbs.; 8' x 10' 43 lbs.; 9' x 12' 59 lbs.; 10' x 14' 73 lbs.; 12' x 16' 95 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. For furniture they inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. We do not offer installation services for accents and other items.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard and Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.